250 Polish sentences with audio is an introductory audiobook for learning Polish language. It contains common, informal, everyday phrases that are used in real life situations. The audiobook has been designed for travellers who will be visiting Poland but also for beginner learners that need an easy introduction into the language.
The set contains PDF Ebook and audio files with pronunciation of 251 Polish sentences and their English translations. Each sentence has been carefully chosen and is widely spoken. When you finish this audiobook, you will not be a fluent speaker, however you will be able to greet somebody in Polish, introduce yourself, ask somebody about their name, age and interests, ask for directions, book a room in a hotel, a meal in a restaurant and more.
All the sentences have been divided into 11 chapters:
- Polish greetings and basic phrases (20 phrases)
- Introductions – how to introduce yourself in Polish and ask about somebody’s name (8 phrases)
- Countries of origin – how to say and ask about country of origin (9 phrases)
- Asking about age (7 phrases)
- Small talk and interests – how to talk and ask about somebody’s interest (33 phrases)
- Shopping – useful vocabulary to do shopping (30 phrases)
- Asking for directions (17 phrases)
- Travel (53 phrases)
- Staying in a hotel (30 phrases)
- In a restaurant (34 phrases)
- Additional sentences (10 phrases)
The audio file has been designed in such a way that you will listen to the English sentence first, then there is a pause and then the Polish translation. Try to say Polish translation during the pause and you will get an instant feedback of correct pronunciation. As soon as you hear it, repeat it once more and wait for the next sentence in English. Repeat these sentences many times, I can guarantee it is going to work and you will quickly move forward.
When you buy the audiobook you will receive the following:
- The Ebook with all 251 sentences in English and Polish (PDF file)
- The audio file of the whole material (over 1 hour of high quality recordings)
- Separate 11 audio files for each section of the audiobook. For instance, if you want to focus and study only Polish introductions, you will find an audio file with the Introductions only.
After you pay for the audiobook, you will be redirected to a page with a download link. Click and download the Zip file containing both PDF and mp3 files.